The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong
The Hang Seng University of Hong Kong (HSUHK) is a non-profit private liberal-arts-oriented university with five Schools (Business, Communication, Decision Sciences, Humanities and Social Science, and Translation and Foreign Languages) and over 6,000 full-time students. Adopting the unique “Liberal + Professional” education model, HSUHK is a residential institution which puts quality teaching and students’ all-round development as its highest priorities.
Aspiring to be a leading private university in the region, HSUHK features a primary focus on undergraduate education, top-quality faculty members, award-winning green campus facilities, innovative degree programmes, unique residential college system combining living and learning, interactive small class teaching, very close student-teacher relationship, RGC-funded impactful research, and excellent student development/support services. Listed among the top 200 worldwide on “Quality Education” and “Decent Work and Economic Growth” in Times Higher Education University Impact Rankings 2021, the University aims to nurture young talents with critical thinking, innovative minds, human caring, moral values and social responsibilities.
Objectives of "HSUHK FunD Virtual Run"
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, for protecting the health of participants and staff and avoiding crowd gathering, the “HSUHK FunD Run” will be held in the form of a virtual run.
The objectives of “HSUHK FunD Virtual Run” include:
- Unite all sectors of society to build an inclusive community with this sports event;
- Instil positive energy in younger generation, promoting healthy living;
- Re-connect with our alumni through this event and strengthen the alumni groups;
- Raise fund for HSUHK’s campus expansion project and long-term strategic development;
- Foster a giving culture among various stakeholders of society.